Wipro Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Payments Associate. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Payments Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: 3 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Looking for Fresher’s Graduate.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Good Interpersonal & People skills with good problem-solving approach.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Should have Customer Centric Mindset
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information ,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue.
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensure productivity of the process.
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions.
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries.
- Resolve client queries as per the SLAs defined in the contract.
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources and frequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problem resolution to clients.
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting.
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends to prevent future problems.
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time.
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Team Leader in cases of untimely resolution.
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests.