Volkswagen Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer Intern. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Across India
The Volkswagen Group, with its headquarters in Wolfsburg, is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN. The Group operates 118 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 10 countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa. 662,575 employees worldwide produce vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyze business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology-based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolve technical issues
- Provide L2, and L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training, and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations