UpGrad Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Program Management. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Program Management
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Work From Home
UpGrad is an Ed-Tech platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. UpGrad currently offers programs in data science, product management, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct project planning and implement processes to drive efficiencies
- Identify and onboard SMEs through multiple channels, engage them in content creation/teaching activities and maintain relationships with them
- Manage stakeholders like business teams, video production teams, partners (universities, companies, vendors), and senior management teams
- Manage post-publishing activities like content feedback analysis, learning analytics, and student performance analysis in interviews/tests to measure students learning and content efficacy
- Develop a vision for new programs by conducting in-depth SME (subject matter experts) interviews, research the primary and secondary TG (target group) and the industry, and target career outcomes
- Develop the basic level of subject matter expertise in the programs you are working on, in order to effectively lead the team of content strategists and work with subject matter experts