Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Quality Analyst. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Quality Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0-3
Salary: 3-5 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Checks and confirms that artwork created matches authorized artwork briefs, languages and formats.
- Checks and confirms that artwork technical specifications match authorized change briefs
- Adherence to GSK artwork production
- Adherence to regulatory and quality compliance requirements
- Adherence to agreed schedules for artwork production
- Ensures that data integrity and accuracy is maintained throughout the proof-reading / amendment stages
- Ensures that any quality compliance issues are promptly reported and investigated, and corrective actions are taken.
- Maintains accurate and complete training records in an audit-ready state,
- Trains others in the use of artwork production systems and processes
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment.
- Monitors progress of artwork creation and ensures delays or issues are rectified or escalated to the appropriate level of management, and customers are kept informed of progress
- Prior experience of proofreading in the graphic industry is preferred.
- Robust and needs to error finding skills
- Ability to concentrate for long periods
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Needs to understand and analyze the client requirements.