Tata Communications Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Service Executive. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Service Executive
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0-2
Salary: 3-5 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
About Tata Communications
Tata Communications is a leading global digital infrastructure provider that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. The company’s customers represent 300 of the Fortune 500 whose digital transformation journeys are enabled by its portfolio of integrated, globally managed services that deliver local customer experiences. Through its network, cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, and security services, Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and drive back-office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning.
- Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks.
- Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks. Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks.
- Plans to organize and direct all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves. Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates.
- Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications. Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management.
- Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team.
- Diagnoses troubleshoot and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.