S&P Global Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0-1
Salary: 4-5 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
About S&P Global
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently and proactively learn about the system (quick learner).
- Ongoing development of the existing software.
- Technical design and development of new features.
- Development of tooling to enable automated build and deployment processes.
- Understand and write performant, testable and maintainable code
- Development of datasets using Big data concepts.
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies independently
- Second-line application support in various environments.
- Identify, design and write functional test cases.
- Execute manual tests and automated regression tests.
- Good in problem-solving and logical analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Basic understanding of OOPS concepts, Collections and Multi threading
- Basic understanding of Relational and NoSQL databases
- Basic understanding of testing methodologies is an advantage