Qualcomm Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0-1
Salary: 4-6 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
At Qualcomm, we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day—5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The team works on a huge codebase with an equally large amount of QA infrastructure and works with several different OS/environments/toolchains.
- This team focusses on key areas like build and integration architecture, efficient usage of tools and infrastructure, networking with multiple teams and helping in on time release of a product.
- Looking for engineers who are self-driven, passionate about scripting and able to work in a high pressure environment.
- The Engineer will be performing a critical role of developing, enhancing and maintaining the build infrastructure of a fast paced global team that allows to scale these needs easily and also add other value adds like logging infrastructure, enabling/disabling of features, etc.
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.