HBC Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Trainee Management. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Trainee Management
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team. At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We’re looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Audit orders using fraud solution tools, payment systems, and other appropriate data sources.
- Provide daily phone cover to support customer follow-up requests.
- Deliver on the SLAs defined – including Productivity, Quality
- Interact with customers to validate the information and confirm or cancel orders.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during the investigation.
- Graduation in any stream
- Good communication and written skills
- Detailed orientated, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Interest to explore and learn new things and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and complete projects on time
- Self-motivated, flexible, adaptable and proven ability to work within a team environment