Google Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Technical Solutions Engineer. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Technical Solutions Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0-2
Salary: 4-7 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Google is an American multinational technology company, founded in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. More than 70 percent of worldwide online search requests are handled by Google. Google.com is the most visited website worldwide. Many other Google-owned websites also are on the list of most popular websites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage customer challenges through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams. Work non-standard work hours as needed, including working weekends, holidays, and shift-based schedules.
- Basic Cloud Foundations include networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Experience in Databases, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Data mining or Machine Learning and experiences in building multi-tier high available distributed applications with modern web technologies.
- Ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, along with resourcefulness and effective communication skills.