Genpact Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Process Associate. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Process Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0-1
Salary: 3-4 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Spot Buy negotiations & Compliance checks.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Freshers are eligible
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer-centric approach, demonstrated proficiency with written English and with accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills