Deloitte is hiring freshers for the role of Business Operation – Cloud Engineering. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Business Operation – Cloud Engineering
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Candidates with strong coding background or having exposure to cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.), data engineering, or simply likes to code in any of the technologies (Java, Node.JS, C++, Python, etc.) will be preferred.