Cisco Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support Engineer for the End-to-End Third-Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform that governs and drives all the Open Source and Commercial product component licenses verification and compliance management in addition to serving as the repository of all Cisco’s Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations
- Review the user-submitted tickets (cases) related to issues found in the TPS Eco system (TPSCRM platform) and perform the initial round of triaging and analysis of the problem before routing to Tier-2 support for resolution.
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Provide support for production issues