Bently Systems Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
About Bently Systems
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated full-stack developers to join the product development team for ConstructHelix.
- ConstructHelix is a fast-growing practice with a focus on designing, developing, and delivering a technology platform for the Construction industry.
- Work with the technical leads and product management to deliver core features on a timely manner
- Good understanding of the business impact
- Positive attitude and attention to high-quality deliverables
- Work towards building high performing, testable and maintainable code
- Excellent communication and ability to think out of the box for process improvements
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.