Azim Premji Foundation Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Operations Intern. Any Graduate can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Operations Intern
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
About Azim Premji Foundation
Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that is working towards making a deep, large-scale, and institutionalized impact on the quality and equity of education in India, along with related development areas. We believe that any large-scale educational change requires significant and sustained effort over decades and can be achieved through working at multiple levels with a multi-pronged approach. Today, we work in 7 states and 1 Union Territory with the potential to reach over 3,50,000 schools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage phone calls, and respond to some of the inquiries over e-mail and WhatsApp
- Work on operations coordination for the selection process tests and interviews, scholarship review, and onboarding
- Work on MIS database maintenance (applicants, prospects, etc.)
- Coordinate with our communications team for social media outreach
- Candidates are available for a duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests